Admission Criteria »
** For any Admission queries, please call on our Admission Helpline No. - +91 - 9813163592
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two year program, with 4 semesters of 6-months each. After completion of 1-year of study, students are required to undergo 6-8 weeks training in companies of repute. The purpose of training is to enhance and to get familiarized with the corporate environment.
2. Should be a Pass with 50% in Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized
university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by KU, Kurukshetra, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak,
Guru Jambheshwar University of Sc. & Technology Hissar, CCS HAU, Hissar, DCR
University of Sc. & Technology, Murthal and Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa, as the case may be
Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India
3. The first to fourth semester examination shall be open to a regular student who:
a) Bears a good moral character.
b) Has been on the rolls of the Institute for the concerned semester.
c) Has at least 75% attendance in the class during the concerned semester.
d) The candidate may be promoted to the next semester class automatically unless detained from examination by the University or on any legitimate grounds.
Note: CMAT a computer based All India Test is being conducted only in online mode by AICTE. The scores will be awarded to all the candidates who appear in CMAT and All India and state level merit will be prepared for admission to MBA and PGDM level management programs in AICTE approved institutions.
For more details click on the link - http://aicte-cmat.in
Key Dates for Admission - As per Admission Brochure of the Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) for MBA for session 2016-17.
1. The duration of the Bachelor of Business Administration Programme (BBA) shall be three academic years. Each year shall be divided into two semesters. Thus, the BBA Programme shall comprise of six semesters spread over three years. On the completion of all the six semesters, the students will be awarded the Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Administration. A candidate can complete all the six semesters within a maximum period of 6 years from the date of admission to the first semester of the programme.
2. Admission to the first semester of the Programme shall be open to candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination i.e. 10+2 with at least 45% marks. The SC Candidates of Haryana shall be granted reduction/relaxation of 5% marks in the eligibility conditions in all the courses in the marks required for general category, in view of the decision of the Honourable Supreme Court conveyed by the State Government.
3. The first to sixth semester examination shall be open to a regular student who -
a) Bears a good moral character
b) Has been on the rolls of the Institute for the concerned semester
c) Has at least 75% attendance in the class during the concerned semester
d) The candidate may be promoted to the next semester class automatically unless detained from examination by the University or on any legitimate grounds
Key Dates for Admission - As per Admission Brochure of the M.D. University 2016-17.
Schedule of dates for admission for the session 2016-17.
Training & Placement
Proper Guidance Leads to Success
On successful completion of the course the Institute helps the students in placements by inviting companies for campus interviews and arranging the interviews of the students in various companies.
read more »
- Escorts India Ltd.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- Maruti Udyog Ltd.
- ICICI Direct
- Tata Infotech Education
- Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd.
Find us on Facebook »
KAIM Picture Gallery